Atlanta Spinal Cord Injury Lawyer

Dawsonville spinal cord injury lawyer Ron Reemsnyder, offers legal counsel for Dawsonville GA and Atlanta GA clients who are suffering or have experienced loss due to spinal injury or medical malpractice.

If you have lost a family member in a fatal accident or because of someone’s negligence, you need experienced legal advocacy. It is crucial that you obtain legal help from a lawyer who is skilled in obtaining full compensation and who is committed to providing the understanding and caring support needed during such a difficult time.

Ron Reemsnyder has successfully helped numerous families through the wrongful death legal process following the loss of a loved one, having obtained compensation and benefits for:

  • Funeral and grief counselling expenses
  • Loss of income or financial support
  • Loss of services
  • Loss of care and companionship

Have you been misdiagnosed by your physician? Has your medical care led to complications or injuries that affect your ability to function or return to your normal daily activities or your workplace?

In circumstances where you suspect the medical profession has been negligent and has caused you to be injured either by medical negligence or because of a misdiagnosis, then you should immediately seek the expertise of a lawyer that specializes in medical malpractice law. Ron Reemsnyder is also an experienced medical malpractice lawyer.

We will initially request your medical records following our meeting if it appears that you may have a medical malpractice claim. Once those records are obtained, Ron can investigate the alleged malpractice and retain the requisite medical experts that can provide the necessary medical opinion before advising you if you should proceed with a claim for medical negligence.

This investigative stage is imperative in order to ensure that you do not waste money moving forward with a claim that will not succeed.

Contact Ron Reemsnyder for your wrongful death, and medical malpractice concerns – you can reach him at 706-216-1272 or 404-588-0500

Write a comment:

You must be logged in to post a comment.