Choose Ron Reemsnyder, the auto accident lawyer in Dawsonville GA and Atlanta GA to handle your personal injury claim resulting from a car accident.
Ron has worked on many cases involving automobile accidents where he was able to recover the full amount of medical expenses, damages for losses to partners or spouses, any medical expenses as a result of the accident as well as lost wages.
There are laws to help protect victims of automobile negligence. If you or a family member has been involved in a motor vehicle accident, it is important that you obtain proper legal advice to ensure your rights are protected. Dawsonville super auto accident attorney Ron Reemsnyder will be able to do just that.
Hiring a personal injury lawyer may be your best option for dealing with the physical and emotional problems of having an accident. Without a lawyer you leave yourself at the mercy of insurance companies and may not maximize the benefits to which you are entitled. It is difficult to navigate through the system yourself. Let Ron use his skill and expertise to help you with your auto accident litigation. He will ensure that you get qualified legal advice directly and you will be informed on how to deal with and manage every portion of your file from that point forward.
We suggest you review and leave the following steps in your vehicle along with your ownership and insurance papers.
STEPS TO TAKE IF YOU HAVE BEEN IN A CAR ACCIDENT:
- Stop and assess the situation
- Call 911
- Get as much information from everyone at the accident scene if you are physically able to. Write down the details of the vehicles involved in the accident scene.
- Take pictures of the vehicles involved in the car accident
- Only speak to the police officer
- Review the police report for accuracy
- Contact Ron Reemsnyder at 706-216-1272 or 404-588-0500 or email@example.com now