RONALD D. REEMSNYDER – Background
- Admitted to the Bar, 1974, Georgia; Georgia Court of Appeals, Georgia Supreme Court, U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Southern and Middle Districts of Georgia, 11th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Education: Mount Union College (B.A., cum laude with honors, 1971); Duke University (J.D. 1974)
- Member: Atlanta and American Bar Associations; State Bar of Georgia; International Association of Defense Counsel; Product Liability Advisory Council (Sustaining Member)
- Practice Areas: Personal Injury; Product Liability; Wrongful Death; Commercial Litigation; Insurance, Living Wills
- Selected by Atlanta Magazine as a “Georgia Super Lawyer” in Litigation
- Ron Reemsnyder is an Arbitrator for the American Arbitration Association.
- As of December 2014, Ron is the Judge for the City of Dawsonville, Georgia.
- Highest rating by Martindale Hubbell AV for competence and ethics. View rating on website.
- Has acted as national coordinating counsel for world’s leading manufacturer of tire changing equipment
- Selected by peers as “Super Lawyer” in litigation
- Has handled more than 150 wrongful death suits
- Represented a major manufacturer in U.S. Supreme Court
- Member Product Liability Advisory Council an invitation only organization composed of major manufacturers and their attorneys